Quora has over 300 million active users worldwide. It is a question and answer platform. It's easy to tap into the targeted audience to make money online.
As you know Quora is the best place to get traffic to your website. You can promote your business for free. Yet, you need the right way to do that.
In this article, we will talk about how to do affiliate marketing on Quora and how to make a $100 per day strategy that no one talking about online.
Are you excited?
Alright, let's dive in.
What Is Affiliate Marketing?
As Pat Flynn described Affiliate marketing is a process of an income mission by promoting other people's products.
After signing of an affiliate program you will get a unique affiliate link. If someone made a sale from your link you will get a commission.
We can do affiliate Marketing from various platforms. In this article, we will discuss how to do Affiliate Marketing on Quora the question and answer platform.
Step 1: Choosing an Affiliate Offer
Choosing a good affiliate product isn't that hard. But a lot of people are stuck there and finally end up choosing bad affiliate products.
Who's guilty? I am!
Here are the factors you consider while choosing an affiliate offer.
- The product must fit your niche
- The product should solve a problem or fulfill a desire for your audience.
- Consider products that have recurring commissions.
- It helps if the vendor provides support and promotion materials.
When you are choosing an affiliate offer, focus on how this product helps your audience. Will it make them easier?
Ask these questions to yourself and do background research on the vendor. Preferably work with long-established vendors with a good reputation and high traffic.
I chose this marriage course as an affiliate program in Clickbank.
Step 2: Write a Problem-solving article
Writing an engaging article is not that simple. I wrote many articles. When I see my first article I laugh. It looks horrible.
Anyway if you are a bad writer you can outsource, which means you can freelance others to write content for you. Websites like pro writer, Fiverr help you to find freelance writers.
I recommend you to write your own content. In this way, you will describe the problem they're facing in your own way.
The structure of the article is important. In the introduction talk about the problem or desire you solve in that article.
Write with clean steps and use scroll stopping images and videos.
Here are the example articles you can check out and model the structure of it.
Watch video here to learn how to write a perfect blog post
Step 3: Fill the Articles with your Affiliate Links
You wrote an article to solve their visitor's problem. Then you have to tell that your “affiliate product helps them to solve the problem within certain days.”
For example, 'Getresponse helps you to collect 1000 email leads in 90 days'.
Link everywhere where you write about the affiliate product. Make sure it's an nofollow link.
Create popups or in-content banners to get visitor's attention and make it clickable. Tell them what exactly they’ll get from that product or service.
The best way to do affiliate marketing is to collect emails. Create a popup while they are reading an article and offer them something they can’t refuse.
In this way, you can market your affiliate product anytime with your email marketing software.
In case you don’t have any money for a website or email software, use a free website like wordpress or Wix.
Step 4: Drive traffic from Quora
Yeah, right you chose an affiliate program, wrote an engaging article, and added affiliate links to it. Now what?
You need to get traffic to your article. This is an important part of any online business. There are many ways to get traffic. I found the most underrated way to get traffic from Quora.
I am not talking “answer hundreds of questions spamming your link in them”. I am talking about using Quora ads to get high-quality traffic with cheap advertising. not many affiliate are using affiliate markting with Quora strategy, so you can get traffic quite cheaply.
Setup your Quora ads account
It is fundamental to set up. You just need to have a Quora account.
Creating a Campaign
- Click on create a new campaign.
- Name your campaign, In this, I’m promoting a basketball product called Vert Shock.
- Select a conversion event, I want traffic, so I like to select traffic as my conversion event.
- Coming to the budget I’d start with $5 dollars a day. If you want quicker results you can start at $10 per day.
Creating an Ad set
- Give your Ad set name as Ad 1 or something.
- Choose specific locations to target. I like to target tier 1 countries like USA, UK, Australia, and Canada.
- In the primary targeting option. I recommend you to contextual targeting > Go for topics or keywords > Choose targeting topics. For example, I am promoting a basketball product. I‘ll choose topics like basketball, playing basketball, college basketball. This is the important part do it carefully.
- Choose a suggested bid to get more results in a quick time.
Creating An Ad
- Give a name for Ad. For example vert shock Ad 1.
- Format: I like to choose a text Ad here. If you’re running an image Ad you select an Image format.
- Fill in your business name, Headline, and body text. Choose an appropriate call to action. In this case, Learn more or Read more.
- At last, provide your URL link.
That’s it. You’re officially running Quora Ad to get traffic to your website. It’s quite cheap though.
Test different visions of the by changing headline, body text, or call to action. See what’s working best then remove all versions to scale the working ad.
This is how you can make money online. Believe me it’s working for me. Maybe for you too. Try and test Quora Ads. what you're gonna lose?. Just a couple of bucks.
If you want advanced training where you build your affiliate marketing business in less than 15 days. Click here to watch the free video.
Hope you like this post.