ClickFunnels is a software created by Russell Brunson in 2005. It helps people to build funnels without any coding or design experience. It helps you create entire sales funnels from lead generation to creating landing pages to final purchase.
Ease of Use
- Clickfunnels Starter: You can start with a $97/month plan that allows you to create 20 funnels, 100 pages, and 3 payment gateways.
- Platinum/Enterprise: It costs $297 that allows you unlimited landing pages and funnels, and 9 payment gateways.
Shopify is an eCommerce platform that helps people to build their own online stores to sell products. It provides a wide range of themes and almost creates your own brand.
Ease of Use
- Basic Shopify: All the basic stuff, $29/month all you need to start your online store (a domain costs an extra $14).
- Shopify: Everything you need to start your online store. It costs $79/month. This plan supports you to add 5 staff accounts.
- Advanced Shopify: Advanced features for scaling your online business. $299/month. Not recommended for a beginner.
- Shopify Lite plan: It costs $9 allows you to sell products on other websites or a blog.
Which Platform Is Better?
Short answer both are so good. If you're a marketing pro and want to run and operate your online store full-time, Shopify is a smart choice. It’s stock management and distribution characteristics are unique. ... That's why Clickfunnels is the perfect option if you're just beginning to sell goods.
Shopify is a long term choice to handle inventory and blogging. If you have a single product and focus on paid advertising Clickfunnels helps you generate quick results.
Clickfunnels is the best choice if:
- You want to generate leads
- You are focused on a single product
- You are mainly focused on paid advertising
- You want to create high converting funnels
Shopify is the best choice if:
- You want to build a powerful online store
- You want to do SEO and blogging
- You want a full shopping experience
- You focused on eCommerce products (physical products)
Clickfunnels vs Shopify Features Comparison
- Pre-made Funnel Templates: Yes there are loads of free and high-converting funnels you can use for your business. Basic funnels are Book funnels, Webinar funnels, Coaching funnels, Membership funnels, etc.
- Lots of Integrations: There is always the freedom to connect with different types of software. You can integrate Email marketing software, Payment Integrations, Webinar Integrations, and Many more…
- Split Testing and optimization: AB testing is an effective way to validating the performance of the website. it creates two different versions of the website and puts them online to see what works best for the two pages.
- Inbuilt autoresponder: In Clickfunnels there is an In-built software called follow funnels. It helps to send automation emails. This is pretty cool, isn't it? It helps you to set up actions based on different triggers.
- Inventory Management: Shopify is specially made for eCommerce. Unlike Clickfunnels you manage and track your inventory from your dashboard. Add new goods, make various versions of them and post a few good-looking pictures of them, and then allocate the number of items you have in store. Shopify can then automatically monitor how many goods you have sold, so you know when to order more at once. Plus, even when it's out of stock and being restocked, you can still opt to sell (or not sell a product.
- Somany Themes to Choose: You can choose many free & paid themes in Shopify. Just like Clickfunnels pre-made funnels you can choose high converting themes and edit with drag and drop editor.
- Shipping & Delivery: Three big couriers have collaborated with Shopify, i.e. DHL, USPS, and UPS to offer your customers low shipping rates. Plus, you can purchase, ship, and deliver goods to your customers without stocking stock yourself because of their collaboration with Oberlo.
- Mobile App: Shopify has a Mobile app which is handy. Available in Android and iPhone. You can control your online store from your pocket.
How to Use Clickfunnels with Shopify?
Shopify is a complete eCommerce platform and Clickfunnels is a funnel building tool. The craziest part is you can integrate both of them.
Clickfunnels is a well-known tool for converting online visitors into customers.
I have been tested using Cickfunnels with Shopify and have increased the rate of conversions. Clickfunnels has pre-build Ecommerce funnels that convert well.
- Clickfunnels for Shopify can help shipping orders directly from the funnel to the store.
- Clickfunnels for Shopify can help to create your product launch funnel.
Integration Clickfunnels with Shopify you can follow the tutorial here.
Can You Dropship with Clickfunnels?
Tripwire funnel is the best funnel I used for selling physical products. It is great for 1-click to upsell and downsell other products.
Is Clickfunnels worth it?
Clickfunnels is a great marketing tool. It provides a highly converting funnel without any coding. Also saves you a lot of time and money on other platforms as well.
You can integrate Clickfunnels with your WordPress site or Shopify website.
Alright, No matter what Shopify is the best option for any eCommerce business owner. It gives a full Shopping experience for your customer. Shopify is a great backend tool with data to consider.
If you're building multiple product Ecommerce stores, create your store on Shopify.
Clickfunnels is a great tool for creating funnels. If you want to increase conversions with high-converting funnels, use Clickfunnels along with Shopify.
At last, both are valuable tools. If you're starting your eCommerce store only using Shopify reduces your costs.
Register for a FREE Dropshipping Course here.
Let me know if you have any questions or comments.